Daylesford Tennis is busy re-lining courts and building teams for Thursday twilight matches before the start of the new season.
Re-lining of courts, co-ordinated by greenskeeper director Peter Risstrom, will take place between October 9-16.
Thursday twilight tennis begins on October 26. Gerard Ingham, who will again co-ordinate this competition, is keen to hear from prospective players, especially if they are able to gather a team of four or more players.
For more information, contact Gerard via firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important Daylesford Tennis dates:
- Working bee on Sunday, October 15, 9am to noon.Members please bring gardening equipment. inquiries email@example.com
- Seniors hit-up: Saturday, October 21, 1pm for a 1.30pm start. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday night: Starts October 26.
- Juniors: Start Saturday, October 28. Inquiries to Vicki Horrigan email@example.com
- Seniors: Start Saturday, October 28.
- Annual general meeting: Thursday, November 30 at 7.30 pm.
A strategic planning meeting is to be rescheduled.
Membership fees are $100 for adult senior members, which includes competition and social member; $70 for junior or full-time students (other than beginners under 18 years); and $50 for beginners or learners enrolled in the junior tennis program on Saturday mornings.
Log onto daylesfordtennis.com/